Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
Come be part of our global Information Security organization working with highly motivated and collaborative coworkers looking to solve the next generation of Information Security challenges using some of the latest technologies and approaches. This role will be a key member of our Threat and Vulnerability Management team, working with various technologies to assess publicly disclosed and internal vulnerabilities, prioritizing remediations according to a risk-based approach, and coordinating efforts by Information Technology teams to complete remediation activities for both on premise and cloud-based assets. Responsibilities
- Monitor public and private threat intelligence sources for recently disclosed vulnerabilities and assess the likelihood of exploitation and potential impact to determine the appropriate course of action to mitigate potential risk
- Collaborate closely with infrastructure and application support teams to provide technical guidance with remediation or mitigation plans based on findings from assessment tools
- Enhance team capabilities by assisting with the development and implementation of new tools and processes, such as a vulnerability analytics system
- Contribute to team documentation for updates to existing processes, new processes, assessment tool infrastructure details and workflows
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an Information Security discipline
- Previous experience assessing, documenting, and communicating information security risk, particularly related to cyber vulnerabilities is preferred
- Strong interest in public cloud models, with previous experience preferable
- Foundational knowledge in the areas of network architecture and engineering and software application development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to effectively interact with teams representing a wide variety of technical disciplines.
- A demonstrated interest in technology
Systems Analyst JOB FAMILY
Systems Analysis LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .