Summer Internship - Recruitment - Boston, MA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
Michael Page seeks high caliber intern to support one of their Associate Directors in his daily operations, based in Boston.
Michael Page is a leading global professional services group, listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are a FTSE 250 company with more than 150+ offices in 35+ countries, employing more than 7500 specialist consultants across a number of disciplines. Successful employees within the Page Group enjoy excellent earning potential, rapid promotion potential and a truly global career path. Michael Page is a multi-billion dollar business with a global reach and an unrivaled client base.
Reporting into one of the Associate Directors of Michael Page Boston, you will join a fast paced, lively, growing recruitment business. You will provided with the training, skills, tools and resources necessary to quickly become a vital member of the team. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Associate Director in candidate sourcing
- Setting up calls, calendar management, scheduling meetings
- Formatting client documentation and paperwork
- Observing/ participating in both candidate and client calls
- Supporting the Associate Director in his candidate sourcing efforts, assisting in the preparation of client materials and candidate shortlists
- Developing and maintaining the client database/ candidate management system
- Once you are equipped with the relevant skills, you will begin to manage your own portfolio candidates and clients, both existing and new
- You will be expected to build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Operate in the Financial Services/ Professional Services/ Consulting, client coverage sector
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from candidate sourcing, registration, interview, feedback process through to offer negotiation stages
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
- Ad hoc projects and tasks, all in line with supporting the Associate Director in his operations.
Hours can vary from 20 to 40 hours a week, depending upon your schedule. Ideally, you will want to pursue a career in recruitment over the longer term.
Apply today for consideration within 72 hours. Should your application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by a current intern or a member of our Talent Acquisition team promptly.
- Bachelor's Degree (or progress toward)
- Interest in the recruitment space and a career in recruitment
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace sales environment
- Background or understanding in (or appetite to learn) Financial Services/ Professional Services/ Consulting/ Finance sectors
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Offer a high level of discipline and commitment to the position
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work part-time or full time, in Downtown Boston
- Paid internship
- Join a world leading leading recruitment consulting firm - PageGroup
- Excellent option to become a full-time recruitment consultant
- Possible future visa sponsorship
- Full or part time option. Hours can vary from week to week, depending on your studies
- Robust Training Program for full-time starters
- Clear career development journey and promotion targets
- Free breakfasts
- Extravagant corporate events/ office parties