Structured Finance Analyst (RMBS)
- Not Specified
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 13 May 19
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Provide research, analytical, trading, and operations support to the RMBS portfolio management team. Work closely with analyst team to evaluate new investment ideas, monitor existing investments and assist with operational issues. Research and analysis is focused on underlying collateral, security structure, suitability, and relative value.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research on residential real estate sectors.
- Prepare research reports and present findings to investment team.
- Research tasks include filtering and reading third-party analysis, attending issuer due diligence conference calls and meetings, collecting data, building models and synthesizing and reporting results.
- Monitor various data sources for ad-hoc and monthly updates.
- Assist in trading support.
- B.S. / B.A with strong academic record.
- 5 + years of related work experience
- CFA or progress toward CFA preferred
- Demonstrated interests in macroeconomic trends, real estate and consumer finance.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills. Detail-oriented, accurate, reliable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications, including high Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrated quantitative aptitude and ability to function independently, with a high degree of critical thinking.
- Must be a proactive, self-motivated individual, with an excellent work ethic & strong-ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, which requires flexibility and adaptability.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110