Strategic Solution Architect and Development Lead
Who we are looking for
Global Strategic Solution Architect and Development leads the development of technical architectural framework and solutioning across the Technical platform with consistent architectural views that align with the broader State Street strategy. The role is responsible for establishing the scope of the Billing Platform, architectural principles, vision, and solutioning and ensuring rigour along with associated deliverables. The lead is responsible for managing team of developers globally to define, design, and deliver architecturally sound solution that achieve business benefits and outcomes. What you will be responsible for
As the Globl Strategic Solution Architect and Development Lead, you will:
What we value
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to support business investment decisions and outcomes, sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services.
- Develop solution architecture diagrams and plans to deliver on business outcomes, ensuring relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Identify, define, and implement reusable assets and standards
- Creates innovative and practical design that account for the end to end technical solution of a platform, inline with business strategy & objectives within context of State Street's technology environment
- Partner with business and key stakeholders to focus on meeting business requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as data, information security, integration with other systems
- Contributes to development of architecture governance structures, methodologies, and compliance activities both current and future
- Work with vendors to assess vendor products, understand vendor's delivery models and solution
- Lead a diverse team of developers, globally to deliver solution, including guiding the team and others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of the program in aline with timelines/milestones
- Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologyes, understands how they apply State Street and support driving adoption into the organization.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 20+ years of experience leading Global Teams supporting
- Experience with ERP Applications (Cloud and on Prem) such as Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS SQL, Oracle Data Base Management Systems
- Demonstrated project management skills and understanding of Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative Methodologies
- Detail oriented with strong management skills including strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Experience working with Senior Leadership
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar
Travel up to 25% might be required Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers