Sr. Rep, Bus Tech Liaison-Wealth Management Investments
- Provides support for improving technology use in business areas for projects and technology that are of higher complexity.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Coordinate business technology activities with internal partners.
- Uses documented processes and guidelines to test applications and/or systems of higher complexity.
- Conducts test preparation and test execution activities and reviews work of more junior colleagues.
- Track data and general technology requirements from businesses or functional areas for project of greater scope or complexity.
- Provides data and information to team members, as needed.
- May train users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Business Technology Liaison Support staff, as needed. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred, open to recent college graduate.
- Experience in information technology support preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM Investments-HR13350} Requisition Number: