Sr. Quantitative Analyst Multi-Asset Portfolio Strategies (GTAA) - (SQL/R) – Portfolio Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Apr 19
Investment Manager in Boston specializing in global multi-asset strategies is seeking a Senior Quantitative Portfolio Risk Analyst to join the Portfolio Management team. The role will work on Tactical Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction Projects to create multi-factor methods and tools to support fundamental due diligence research across multi-asset class investments.
- Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Optimization
- Factor Modeling
- Tactical Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Strategy Development & Testing
- Risk Attribution
- Applicants should have a top school advanced degree with strong background in finance, math, statistics, or the like.
- 5+ years’ experience in quantitative research [portfolio optimization, tactical asset allocation, multi-factor and alpha modeling]
- Multi-Asset Class -risk and asset allocation experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills (R, SQL) are a must as well as experience using tools such as Barra/Northfield, Factset, Bloomberg, Blackrock).
- Must have superior communication skills
This position provides opportunities to do cutting-edge modeling and advance to a portfolio management role. The company offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package.
Keywords: GTAA, R, Multi-Asset, Mutual Funds, Database Programming, Optimization, Portfolio Construction, Asset Allocation, SQL, Fund Performance, Multi-Factor Models, Macro-Economics
Please refer to Job 23435- and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com