Sr. Marketing Investment Content Creator
ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. Description:
We are seeking a talented, writer and content creator to develop simple, compelling content about our investment capabilities, economic and market views and investment themes. As part of BNY Mellon Wealth Management's Investment Communications team, which is dedicated to the Investment group, you will apply your understanding of investments, the markets, and our services, as well as your storytelling skills to turn insights and strategies into accessible, actionable, and digestible content for various deliverables.
- Implements investment-focused communications and marketing content that aligns with the firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals for BNY Mellon Wealth Management's Investment team in addition to day-to-day support of communications, client acquisition, client and employee engagement. This includes creating market updates, thought leadership, presentations, web copy and media talking points as well as internal material that supports our client-facing teams.
- Applies strong writing and communications skills.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders and resources in investments, marketing, and compliance to support activities.
- Provides technical guidance, as needed.
- Contributes the development and implementation of annual investment communication plan and results measurement.
- Establishes good working relationships with internal teams.
- Collaborates with business partners to help formulate decision criteria.
- Keeps abreast of economic and market developments, industry/segment trends, and competitive activities, to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and is familiar with company practices. May lead special projects/ initiatives for the function or business unit.
- Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions.
- No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced staff or project leadership on a limited basis.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 5-7+ years of related experience preferred, experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Writing for B2B and B2C audiences; must have strong knowledge of various types of financial investments and markets.
- Ability to translate complex investment concepts into conversational, engaging, and digestible content
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM Investments-HR13350} Requisition Number: