Sr Analyst, Workday Payroll, Benefits and Compensation
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This role is responsible for supporting and enhancing our Payroll, Benefits and Compensation experience on the Workday platform. The right candidate will demonstrate both strong knowledge of core business processes and excellent systems analysis and support skills. The person in this role will collaborate daily with key stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute solutions in Workday.
The person in this role will also be a thought partner with our functional managers to achieve our strategic priorities of leveraging Workday more and developing "in house" Workday skills on our functional teams. Our objective is to increase operational efficiency through automation, process improvement and faster adoption of Workday features.
The person in this role will define and implement processes and workflows to achieve the above goals and secure support from the functional managers. Responsibilities will include regular tracking and reporting on progress and periodic presentation to management.
- Partner with stakeholders to prioritize and plan Workday enhancements
- Manage delivery of approved enhancements: design, configuration, testing, training, and release coordination
- Support the rollout of Benefits/ or payroll for new non-U.S. locations
- Strong understanding of cross-functional configurations between workday benefits and payroll
- Proficient in Benefit eligibilities, groups, plans, and dependents configurations
- Experience in Workday Payroll processing and interface with third party payroll providers
- Support end-user issue resolution through research, testing, scenario re-creation and rework
- Develop reports and dashboards for business teams and senior management
- Assist in the development of Workday skill building within the functional teams
- Oversee Workday semi-annual releases: assessment of release notes, new features, and business process impact
- Recommend areas for improvement through process redesign and/or available Workday features
- Serve as Workday SME on vendor implementations and integrations
- Support security administration
- Oversee the documentation of business requirements, functional specifications, test plans and training materials
- Foster Workday relationships and engagement in Workday Community
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- 3+ years' Workday Payroll or Workday Benefits experience; minimum 5 years ERP domain experience (demonstrated experience in both areas a strong plus)
- Strong knowledge of core business processes and ability to configure to meet complex requirements
- Experience with non-U.S. payroll providers and/or global benefits implementations strongly preferred
- Workday Compensation experience a strong plus
- Excellent report writing skills; matrix, composite reports and dashboards
- Ability to maintain Workday security design, configuration, workflow, and security administration
- Analytics tools are a plus (PRISM, Adaptive)
- Ability to independently prioritize and execute a book of work
Sr Analyst, Workday Payroll, Benefits and Compensation LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .