Sr. Analyst, Workday Financials
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This position will be responsible for providing support and enhancing our user experience in Workday Financials. It is a "hands-on" role covering 10+ functional areas in Finance. The person in this role will need to build strong relationships with these groups, be a thought partner for them, and help them define, prioritize and execute solutions in Workday. This role will share responsibility for achieving our strategic goals of leveraging Workday more to transform our processes and developing Workday skills within our functional teams.
Success in the role will require a collaborative mindset, functional knowledge of Finance processes, excellent systems analysis and support skills, and a drive to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges.
- Design, configuration, and deployment of key business processes in the areas of FDM, General Ledger, Planning, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Projects, Expenses, Banking and Settlement, Financial Reporting
- Collaborate with functional teams to identify, define, and prioritize enhancements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices and improve user experience
- Provide end user support, including defect troubleshooting, bug fix, and other system issues
- A Strong knowledge of workday financial product which includes financials composite reporting
- Recommend ideas to create efficiencies and other process improvements
- Develop reports, dashboards and scorecards for business teams and senior management
- Oversee Workday semi-annual releases: assessment of release notes, new features, and business process impact
- Assist in the development of Workday skill building within the functional teams
- Assist/support security configuration tasks
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- 3+ years' Workday Financials experience; minimum 5 years total ERP domain experience
- Strong understanding of Finance business processes and their interdependencies
- Excellent Workday report writing skills; matrix, composite reports, dashboards
- Experience with Ledger Account Summaries, Account Posting Rules, Consolidation & Allocation a plus
- Experience in Workday Account Certification & Accounting Center a plus
- Ability to maintain Workday security design, configuration, workflow, and security administration.
- Analytics tools are a plus (PRISM, Adaptive)
- Ability to troubleshoot basic integration issues
- Ability to independently prioritize and execute a book of work
Sr. Analyst, Workday Financials LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .