The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. As Software Quality Assurance Lead, you will
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Manage assigned quality assurance projects including resource planning and project planning.
- Develop and maintains ongoing relationships with business and technical communities.
- Assist QA teams in developing and executing quality assurance test plans, cases, scripts etc.
- Review and inspect team work products and provides training and coaching.
- Manage application usability in pre-production and production environments.
- Prepare test scripts and data sets; configures testing tools and develop complete, automated regression suites.
- Coordinate QA release install and verification.
- Manage the complete defect life cycle with root cause analysis and metrics reporting.
- Ensure end-to-end test environment readiness by working with internal and external support groups.
- Assist with UAT effort.
- Prepare reports, present information to management
- Identify potential testing problems and areas for improvement and develop and implement effective solutions.
- Evaluate tool sets, make recommendations and justify decisions.
- Be Responsible for successful and timely implementation of assigned projects
- Provide training and coaching to onshore and offshore resources
- Ongoing process improvement
- Deliver successfully within an Agile environment as well as demonstrate the flexibility and adaptability to operate successfully in such an environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years of quality assurance experience with heavy backend verification
- 5+ years of experience with test automation, hands-on development experience using 1 or more automation tools such as QTP, Selenium etc.
- 2+ years supervisory or project management experience
- 5+ years of experience with test management tools such as HP ALM, SVN, TestPartner etc.
- 5+ years of experience with defect management tools such as jira etc.
- Familiar with regression test, performance test and release process
- Experience with SQL database software, preferably Oracle, and related tools such as PL SQL Developer or Toad
- Strong UNIX command and shell script experience
- Familiarity with client/server or J2EE
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines and large testing projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodology preferred.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector.
About State Street What we do.
- B.S., Computer Science or equivalent course work
- Experience in Financial Services highly preferred
- Experience working with remote offshore teams
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.