54328 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The Modern Work Senior Engineer will have a high level of IT and solutions development knowledge, with a focus on delivering Office 365 SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive consulting services to clients. The Senior Engineer will lead various projects for the firm's Modern Work and Content Management and Collaboration practices nationally, and report to the Manager of the Content Management and Collaboration practice.
- Performs lead role on engagement teams in "architect" or "technical lead" role, providing a technical resource to junior resources, and QA for technical deliverables. Leads architecture and design services, including system engineering, physical and logical solution architecture, customization, and integration of solutions. Manages a portfolio of projects and clients, and coordinates responsibilities of team members from the firm's service teams or outside vendors to ensure project goals are met
- Sustains long-term relationships with clients in "trusted advisor" role, helping clients chart a long-term path toward more effective collaboration and content management, in consideration of changing technical and business conditions. Serves as escalation point for client support issues
- Provides internal leadership via coaching, mentoring, and professional development of team members. Engages with internal communities of practice, and other practice areas within the firm. Identifies opportunities for process improvement, evaluates current and emerging SharePoint/Teams and Office 365 technologies and practices; recommends solutions and best practices to leadership
- Assists with business development, including technical pre-sales support, assisting pursuit teams with proposal development and responses to RFPs, and presenting to prospective clients. Assembles and/or vets estimates of effort, time, and cost
- Provides external-facing thought leadership in the form of representing the Firm and presenting at industry and community events, and publishing content on behalf of the firm
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a combination of team leadership in a corporate role, and/or business information systems consulting
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 content and collaboration tools
- Sound understanding of workflows, forms, business process automation
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11168 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC MITS Inf ECM Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11168 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing