8027 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The Microsoft Productivity Consultant will have a high level of general IT and solutions development knowledge and experience leading IT SharePoint consulting engagements for clients. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas. The overall objective of this position is to provide a positive impact on helping our Content Services team service our growing base of clients.
This individual will be part of a larger, national team, and have an opportunity to work with an array of established Office 365 architects and Microsoft professionals. The focus of the team is on collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Teams or OneDrive, with an additional emphasis on assessments, migrations to the cloud and integrations.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Create design documentation
- Take an active role in the development of SharePoint sites including managed metadata, master pages, content types, and other key elements
- Oversee Staff and project teams
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and other vendors
- Participate in prospective pursuits and secure projects, therefore growing the local SharePoint Practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields
- Seven (plus) years of Microsoft SharePoint experience (2013 or Office 365 preferred)
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
- Ability to apply system design and development methodologies
- Experience working within and leading a project team
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Development of custom SharePoint solutions for clients based upon the client's business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop strong working relationships with clients, and juggle competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Lead team role with established management of revenue streams and financials
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11168 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC MITS Inf ECM Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11168 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing