- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
The Service Manager is a member of our Client Experience Team and is responsible for the overall relationship of our Corporate Action data and workflow clients .
The Expertise we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree a plus
- Experience with Corporate Actions workflows, market data and back-office processing
- 5 years of Client Service experience, preferably in Corporate Actions
The Purpose of Your Role
The Service Manager will proactively consult with clients, gaining a deep understanding of their business, monitor and report back on clients SLA's and workflows, identify and highlight specific trends in data usage and inquiries and recommend solutions that will add value to their organizational objectives. The Service Manager will also act as the client advocate within the Fidelity Corporate Action Solutions (FCAS) organization to ensure client issues or requests are presented to all internal partners.
The Skills You Bring
- Your experience working with various stakeholders across complex and matrixed organizations
- Your financial business analysis and/or consulting experience
- Your negotiation and facilitation skills
- Your problem solving skills
- Your strategic perspective and decision making working with complex clients
- Your strong communication skills: written, presentation, and the ability to articulate across a wide ranging audience
The Value You Deliver
- Proactively identifying potential client problems or issues. Handling challenging client interactions and solving highly complex problems independently.
- Managing regular client status meetings in order to identify and report back on client issues and enhancement requests
- Supporting the creation and distribution of Release Documentation
- Gathering client feedback in order to identify opportunities to improve our data service and our workflow tools.
- Providing industry, market, and client perspective to multiple internal and external constituencies.
- Establishing strong partnership with our technology, product, operations and Implementation teams to mitigate problems and issues and build solutions that support the customer and support operational efficiency, effectiveness and improvement
- Acting as our clients' advocate while maintaining balanced view to protect Fidelity
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the Fidelity Corporate Actions Solutions workflow solutions as well as our competitive position within the marketplace and be able to provide training on the full suite of product functionality for existing Software clients
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Service Manager focuses on understanding and responding to our client needs. In this position you assume a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of the business need and the client's perception of relevant issues. You will ensure client satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or concerns to proactively provide solutions.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.