A Boston based Financial Technology firm is looking for an experienced Server-Side Web Software Developer. The firm has created a start-up fin tech infrastructure as it transforms its front-office applications.
- Build state of the art user interfaces and front-end visualization applications
- Perform full stack development of portfolio risk analytics-from inception to visualization
- Build portfolio optimization models and portfolio simulation systems
- Work with the firm’s client services team on generating portfolio simulation analysis
- Must have 3+ years of hands on Server-Side Web technology development experience
- Client prefers candidates who have been working outside the financial markets in other industries
- Must have a strong creative side and a passion to use the latest cutting-edge technologies for a firm that has a large technology budget and commitment to support new development
- Must have server-side scripting skills in tools such as Python, Julia, Ruby or Node
- Nice to have experience running http server such as Apache/NGINX
- Must have advanced Python (Pandas, Scipy, Numpy) skills
- Nice to have proven experience with workload management, messaging and containerized technologies (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Docker, ZeroMQ, Slurm).
- Must be able to work in a collegial but time sensitive environment
- Very generous relocation package included
- Must have experience in developing beautiful user-friendly front end visualization tools
Please refer to Job 23092 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com. | For more opportunities please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com