Senior Workday Integration Specialist
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- The Resource Collaborative
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
The Senior Workday Integrations Specialist will be responsible for creating integration solutions and complex reports in Workday in both the HCM and Financials areas. The developer must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test prototypes and proactively maintain the components they develop once in production. The candidate must be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent technical development, written, and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years of technical experience with global human resources and finance applications / implementations such as Workday HCM, Workday Financials, PeopleSoft or Oracle HR, Lawson HR. Preference will be given to Workday HCM and Workday Financials.
- Strong experience building integrations with third party systems in HR and Finance related domains.
- Understanding of Integrated Development Environments (IDE) tools such as Eclipse and BIRT for report writing. Experience with Workday PRISM will be considered a strong plus.
- Understanding of web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, SAML, WSDL.
- Work experience transforming large data sets and formatting them to various outputs using XML and XSLT.
- Experience in designing reports and Data Extracts using RaaS and delivering them using FTP, SFTP or Web Services to external systems.
- Full life cycle implementation or upgrade experience is required.