Senior Systems Analyst, Corporate Applications
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This position is within our Corporate Applications team, which is focused on our Finance, Accounting, HR and Tax business users. The team uses off-the-shelf and proprietary solutions in order to create agile and robust solutions. The team is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to join the Corporate Applications Team which consists of both analysts and developers who provide critical reporting capabilities for our Finance Users.
RESPONSIBILITIES Specific responsibilities include:
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning and Analysis, Budget-Forecast processes, Client Invoicing in order to help business with daily and long-term data analysis and reporting needs.
- This individual should have the technical proficiency in a cross-technology production environment and should be adept in writing SQL commands and navigating relational databases to resolve finance data issues.
- Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Provide requirements for strategic and scalable reporting solutions as per business Create strong business relationships with business teams being supported.
- Resolve periodic production support issues as they arise and work with development team to resolve in timely fashion.
- Create cross-functional relationships with members of teams that our applications consume data from and provide data to.
- Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes.
- Proactively identify potential new technical solutions and or approaches for the client reporting team to fill gaps and minimize incidents.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a business audience is a must.
- Strong understanding of Finance, Accounting, Expense/Forecast and HR data. Experience with Revenue and Invoicing is a strong plus.
- Strong data analytical capability including SQL query skills and experience with Oracle/SQL Server relational databases and data warehouse environments.
- Hands on experience in reporting and BI tools such as Tableau, Workday Prism, Adaptive Insights. Experience in Spotfire, Jasper is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Based reporting solutions such as Adaptive Insights, Workday. Amazon Web services, and relevant API's a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience on a Financial Reporting processes/platform a strong plus.
- Exposure to Salesforce, Python scripting is a plus.
- Team oriented and collaborative.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Asset management industry experience is a plus
Senior Systems Analyst, Corporate Applications JOB FAMILY
Systems Analysis LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .