Senior Systems Analyst, Client and Fund Technology
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This position is within our Client and Fund Technology team, which is focused on our client-facing technology. Our solutions are used not only by clients, but also by our Relationship Managers, Investment Directors, and Client Service Managers. The team uses off-the-shelf and proprietary solutions in order to create agile and robust solutions.
We are seeking a systems analyst with 3 plus years of experience, with key capabilities being strategic thinking, a nalytical rigor, communication skills, organization, and problem solving.
As member of the team, this individual will be responsible for designing and delivering complex technical solutions to meet the needs of our Sales, Client Servicing, and Product Management teams.
The candidate will be responsible for requirements gathering, documentation, and systems analysis.
The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to assimilate technical and business concepts quickly, and manage multiple competing priorities. The role requires a well-rounded and experienced individual, who can work well with stakeholders in the Client Services Group (CSG) to build consensus on vision and then follow-through on delivery. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business workflows in detail, prioritize work, and document the detailed requirements
- Work with engineers, analysts, consultants and vendors to collaboratively solve problems and deliver solutions
- Translate business needs into technical specifications and designs
- Advocate for the end user and proactively manage project plans, risks, impact and user experience at all times
- Prioritize & complete support & enhancement requests as needed
- Manage budgets, risk and issue logs, and resource allocations for multiple projects
- Planning and analysis experience following a standardized methodology such as Agile
- Strong SQL query skills and experience with relational databases and tools
- Analytical experience on enhancements to existing systems
- Proven ability to work with the business to develop a strategic vision for business and technology outcomes
- Track-record of working with business stakeholders, engineers, analysts, and infrastructure teams to complete and deliver projects
- Experience in core project managements skills including plan development, risk and budget management, team building and leadership
- 3+ years of proven experience delivering successful projects as a systems analyst
- Proven ability to support multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- Experience with large-scale complex technical projects a plus
- Salesforce development or other programming experience is a strong plus
- Experience working in the investment management or a financial services environment is a plus
Senior Systems Analyst, Client and Fund Technology JOB FAMILY
Systems Analysis LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .