Senior Systems Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Engage with business partners at different levels of the organization to gather and document requirements for the platform
• Champion the needs of the business partners; act as their fiduciary
• Conduct a thorough systems analysis for business requirements and provide functional specifications with detailed use cases to the delivery team
• Work actively with the delivery team to ensure on time, scalable and high-quality business solutions
• Create prototypes; assist with systems and UX/UI design
• Develop a deep understanding of internal systems and related datasets to help with solution design as well as handling support issues
• Ensure quality of product by enforcing high standards in testing and building audit/validation controls
• Manage product releases and assist with post-release testing
• Provide hands-on analysis for support issues and assist with user training
• Provide regular status reporting and issue tracking QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in financial industry, gathering functional requirements, developing specifications, test plans and test executions.
• Experience with design and development of tools for a wide range of business users
• Hands-on experience in SQL or other relational database technologies is desirable
• Experience with JIRA, Wiki, Postman, Visio, Tableau, Excel and GIT will be a plus
• Hands-on experience with SQL and Python (or another programming language) is highly desirable SKILLS JOB TITLE
Senior Systems Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .