Senior Systems Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with business partners to understand business workflows in detail, document business requirements, and prioritize system enhancement requests as needed.
• Translate business needs into detailed functional specifications and collaborate with technical teams in delivering functional & technical designs.
• Work with developers, analysts, consultants, and vendors to collaboratively solve problems and deliver solutions.
• Get involved in day-to-day data analysis requests from business teams using frequently used tools like SQL, Postman, Excel, Tableau etc.
• Responsible for re-designing & optimizing business processes to enable workflow automation.
• Provide oversight for the various phases of testing and user acceptance.
• Always advocate for the end user and proactively manage risk, impact, and user experience at all times. QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Data analysis skills or data related problem-solving skills are required.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to support multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Planning and analysis experience following a standardized methodology such as Agile.
• Experience working with external vendors for IT systems integration design.
• Knowledge of SDLC & tools like JIRA
• Fund Domain and/or Investment Product domain experience is a big plus (e.g. experience related to vendor systems, background around fund/product lifecycle etc).
• Experience in business process automation or workflow automation is a big plus (e.g. experience with tools or hands-on analysis).
• Working Knowledge of Salesforce skills a big plus.
• Experience with large-scale complex technical projects a big plus. SKILLS JOB TITLE
Senior Systems Analyst LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .