Senior Security Engineer
Senior Security Engineer
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates in Singapore, London, and Tokyo. As of June 30 , 201 9 , the firm managed approximately US$ 9 billion on behalf of maj or pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad. Position Overview:
The Senior Security Engineer , reporting to the Director of IT Security, is responsible for administering security technology and au diting enterprise-wide resources including the network, workstations, and data . Responsible for day-to-day operations and the information security of the LAN, WAN, server, SaaS and AWS cloud infrastructure s . R esponsible for keeping current with relat ed tec hnology trends in the environment and reviewing code merges for soundness as part of a DevSecOps infrastructure-as-code model . Responsibilities:
- Maintain a strong security posture over enterprise-wide platforms and systems; administer multi-layered techn ologies to monitor and protect data and equipment from attacks.
- Write compliance-as-code modules leveraging built-in AWS and Office365 security tools.
- Interact with third party service providers for managed threat detection and response.
- Execute pla ns aim ed at finding, testing, and implementing better methods to harden systems against threats, and identify and respond to security vulnerabilities, attacks, events .
- Interface with the Infrastructure Engineering team to drive security projects.
- Suppor t IT s ervice delivery to Acadian business units 24x7, with on - call rotation.
- Explore new technologies and industry trends, develop relationships with existing and potential vendors, and engage with other leaders in the industry to achieve greater enterpris e-wide results.
- Provide input on enterprise-wide procurement decisions related to network and IT security investments.
To apply or view Acadian's open positions, please visit the Careers section of our website a t http://www.acadian-asset.com/Careers /job - opportunities .
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC, or relevant security certification(s) desire d. Additional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, AWS etc. preferred.
- 5 + years of IT experience including project management, with security experience preferable.
- Familiarity with AWS, infrastructure-as-code, firewalls, IDS/IPS (Network and Host level) , vulnerability assessment tools, DLP, Wireless IDS/IPS, sniffers, TCP/IP, web content filtering, VPN, endpoint protection , password management/Vaults, log management and correlation, and device/application hardening.
- Experience with project manageme nt lif e cycle and application architecture.
- Experience in cryptographic technolog ies and their applications in secure e-mail, general message and content security (for file and database protection), PGP, SSL, digital encryption, code signing, digital signa ture a nd digital rights management.
- Proficiency with MS-Windows, Linux, Networking , VMWare, AWS.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with management and staff at all levels within the organization as well as with business partners and vendors.
- Ability to wo rk in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified perso ns without regard to rac e, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.