Quantitative Developer is a core software engineering role. You will be working within the quantitative research team and partner with the investment teams on various projects including portfolio construction, risk management, and alpha research.
Quantitative Developer is a core software engineering role in fast-paced quantitative development team. The assignments will include gathering the ideas, conceptualizing them through a programming language and creating a packaged solution that can be used by the investment professionals.
The successful candidate for this role will partner with the fundamental and quantitative investment research teams to co-develop, validate and implement new research ideas with proof-of-concept, prototype, and production solutions.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with analytical models and partnering with investment professionals
- Domain knowledge in either equities or fixed income asset classes
- Good understanding of advanced quantitative techniques and methods, statistics and econometrics - including probability, linear regression and time series data analysis
- Full-stack software development knowledge.
- Technical and programming skills including Python, R, Java
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders, including fundamental and quantitative researchers, technology partners and senior management
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.