Position Overview: We are seeking a Senior Research Analyst to join our Global Equity Research team. This person will work with quantitative researchers and portfolio managers to enhance our investment process through rigorous quantitative analyses.
What You’ll Do:
The job will consist of quantitative research with a primary application to predicting equity returns.
- Critical thinking about investment ideas and forecasting methodology and ability to explain and defend those ideas to a broader audience.
- Generating new ideas and writing fully-automated standalone code to translate these ideas into signals and quantitative models.
- Working with large datasets and applying sophisticated statistical techniques to understand non-obvious patterns within data.
- Testing potential signals and investment process refinements.
- Presenting analyses in clear verbal, graphical, and written form.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelors’ degree required; an advanced degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative asset management.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative models and techniques.
- A track record of independent research using economic intuition and empirical analysis to develop signals for predicting equity returns.
- Significant experience with programming languages, databases, and tools. Knowledge of Python (preferred), Matlab, R, SAS, C/C++, or similar language is essential.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality, and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.