Senior Quality Engineering (QE) Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION
Tracing our roots to 1928, we are one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With over US$1 trillion in assets under management, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions.
At Wellington Management our appetite for technology is insatiable. We recognize that the world is full of fascinating questions that will impact the future of companies, economies, financial markets, and entire industries. We want you to help us find answers to these questions by building and evolving our innovative, industry leading, technology platform. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our evolving and expanding technology team. Together, you will not only dream up solutions to today's investment challenges, but you will build them in order to see real-life results. Technology needs are advancing, and this level of complexity requires a highly sophisticated well-managed technology platform that is built by people like you. This is your chance to build something incredible. We are focused solely on creating the best-in-breed tools used by our investors to conduct research and build portfolios. We build a seamless and cohesive platform across all asset classes. We want you to think big, to solve challenges, and work with our investors.
The Risk Analytics team is looking to hire a Senior Quality Engineering Analyst to work on the Risk Analytics platform. In this role, you will be responsible for analysis and enhancing data validation regression engine for all asset classes managed under Risk Analytics Team. At Wellington, our QE analyst interact with business partners and developers and are exposed to the latest industry tools and trends as well as innovative problem solving. This position requires a high level of collaboration and interaction with our other technology partners across the department, and an ability to deliver in a fast-paced and evolving environment. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization. Excellent communication and delivery skills are required.
• Test Strategy, Test design, Test automation and root cause analysis of the anomalies in risk profiles managed by Risk Analytics platform.
• Partner with Business Analysts to review and validation of business requirements
• Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risks
• Enhancing existing and developing new capabilities for regression test automation framework.
• Stay current with evolving financial industry and technical trends to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber
• 5 - 8+ Experience in developing test automation scripts with testing tools based on Java/Python, SQL languages.
• Exposure to big data analyses and validation using python libraries like pandas and Numpy.
• Experience in enhancing test automation frameworks.
• Experience in developing test analysis reports.
• Exposure to any cloud technologies preferably AWS.
Keys to this position
• Technical: 5-8+ years of quality engineering experience in Core Java and Python data validation technologies.
• Financial Services is a plus, not a requirement. If from another industry must come from a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills. SKILLS JOB TITLE
Senior Quality Engineering (QE) Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .