Senior Performance Analyst
The position supports initiatives specific to investment performance measurement and analysis. It involves collecting, calculating, measuring and analyzing investment performance and communicating results to internal business clients including: Marketing; Client Reporting; Portfolio Managers; Senior Business Leaders; Compliance; Product Development; and other professionals. Responsibilities
• Calculation and analysis of relevant a equity and fixed income fund analytic data, including custom data requests
• Production of recurring deliverables to internal business partners incl. load a
variety of reports into internal systems
• Ensure complete and thorough documentation of relevant processes are in place and well maintained
• Active support implementation of changes impacting performance, including development of solutions
• Partner with internal organizations to ensure data quality and to identify and resolve issues related to reporting
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed Required Qualifications
• BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
• Knowledge of investments, fund accounting and reporting.
• 5-7 years work experience in the financial services or investment management industry
• A strong team player who can successfully meet demanding deadlines
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently Preferred Qualifications
• Interest in financial markets
• Work experience specific to performance measurement and analytics
• Experience with investment analytic systems like FactSet or Blackrock
• CIPM, CFA or willingness to pursue
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.