Senior Manager, Consultant Relations
Hybrid internal/external role supporting Columbia Threadneedle's relationships with Global and North American Investment Consultants to complement the existing team's outreach, combined with primary coverage of some of the smaller regional investment consulting firms to maintain and increase assets and revenue directly. Work with the Head of Global Consultant Relations to support internal business management. Responsibilities
- Quarterback all interactions with assigned Investment Consultants on behalf of Columbia Threadneedle and work to enhance Columbia Threadneedle's brand and reputation in the marketplace by providing clear and intentional articulation of the firm's capabilities and value proposition to the consultant community.
- Identify and drive the strategic plan with assigned global and regional investment consultants by determining which investment strategies are best placed with each firm from a research perspective and enacting an action plan toward success. Build and maintain strategic relationships with assigned Institutional Investment Consultants that lead to maintenance and growth of endorsements, assets and revenue through consultant delegated and advisory channels.
- Assist team members with internal support functions, including responding to service and maintenance level inquiries and due diligence requests from assigned Investment Consultants, meeting preparation and follow-up, presentation books, RFP review, database issues, data integrity and marketing efforts. Coordinate and collaborate with internal partners across the Institutional team and firm-wide in order to provide deliverables in a timely manner.
- Work directly with the Head of Global Consultant Relations to support internal reporting on progress to stakeholders, data integrity and stakeholder updates. Proactively identify needs and propose recommendations. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with asset management industry with a focus in Institutional
- Comprehensive knowledge of all investment products (both Equity and Fixed)
- Proven track record and established contacts in the marketplace, specifically with Investment Consultants
- Ability to execute on competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time Preferred Qualifications
- Master's Degree