Senior Front End Software Engineer (AVP)
SSGM Global Link Financial Application Web UI Developer
Global Link, a division of State Street Global Market, is a leader in providing electronic trading platforms for multiple asset classes. Our platforms are used by 19 of the top 20 largest asset managers to execute trades, as well as manage post trade settlement processes.
The targeted product is a sophisticated electronic trading system built on Java, Node.js and Oracle on the server side and state-of-the-art front end. The product is expanding both vertically with new features and also horizontally into new asset classes and business areas. We're also in a major architecture changes adopting microservices architecture and AWS/Kubernetes.
• Work with the team to define the high level technical requirements and architecture for the Front-End. Develop new cutting edge Front-End features and UI.
• Develop relevant documentation and diagrams.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Enhance user experience while ensuring compatibility with existing platforms
• Integration with backend development/services
• Ensure that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 1+ years commercial and expert experience in React.js and/or Node.js
• Advanced understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
• Experience with Node.js, GraphQL/Apollo is a huge bonus
• Ability to engage and work productively within the team
• Strong Agile delivery experience
• Experience coaching and upskilling on UI and front end development
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join a cutting edge technology team with a product that is experiencing rapid growth. We offer competitive compensation package and flexible work hours.