Senior Financial Analyst
☰ Sr Financial Analyst New B21010 - Finance 3 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Senior Financial Analyst will efficiently conduct analysis projects and develop, prepare, and analyze performance measurements/reports of financial information to proactively meet the needs of the Digital Technology Division. Assist with the development and implementation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and multi-year modeling to ensure financial results represent an accurate account of expected expense. Monitor monthly and year-to-date financial performance in comparison to annual budget. Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting as needed. Duties and responsibilities:
Education and Work Experience:
- Use available resources and tools to provide accurate, timely, and insightful financial reporting and analysis. Determine financial needs and expectations of clients and develop an overall understanding of business goals through ongoing communication with management. Proactively meet business area needs.
- Ensure budgets and quarterly forecasts are completed on a timely basis and represent management goals and expectations for the year. Fully understand budget variances and communicate recommendations for budgetary resource reallocations as needed. This resource will be fully responsible for portions of the annual budget and will manage the budget process for the team.
- Address potential financial concerns and issues with clients and Finance management along with providing recommend solutions
- Contribute to constant improvement of the Finance Division by sharing and potentially implementing new ideas with the goal of improving current operations and providing a higher level of service to clients. Actively influence others in the organization to achieve these improvements.
- Mentor Financial Analysts and Intern and provide assistance and guidance with their work.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years of prior related work experience typically encouraged
- Proficient analytical skills obtained through demonstrated finance, accounting or business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Interpretative reasoning and technical mathematical skills
- Professional skills: Project management, leadership, negotiating, influencing, judgement/decision making, relationship management
- Strong understanding of relevant system applications (i.e., MS Office, SAP, etc.)
- MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Functional/Business Unit specific applications
Visual acuity at arm's length, the ability to support oneself in an erect position, able to express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. The capacity to perform sedentary physical work using repetitive motion and hear with a low level of background noise. Moderate proficiency with moderate supervision and comfort dealing with people. Ability to take instructions, produce detailed work, and solve problems. Available skills set training:
Business Education and Investment Management Series Professional Skills
- Solving Business Problems
- Consulting Skills
- Project Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Running a Meeting
- Making a Presentation
At Putnam, we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We ensure that individuals with different abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job applicant process. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most hardworking individuals by valuing the varied skills that they bring!
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
B21010 - Finance
Post Date: Feb 26, 2020
B30110 - Alternatives
Post Date: Jan 30, 2020
© Putnam Investments. All rights reserved. 0 0