Senior Financial Analyst
English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Senior Financial Analyst New Real Estate 19003999 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate, prior multifamily and/or underwriting experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will work within our market leading Capital Markets group, which represents clients in the sale of all types of commercial real estate including office, multifamily, medical/academic, retail, hospitality and industrial and has completed more than $70B in capital markets transactions over the past 15 years. The candidate will work directly with our Multifamily Capital Markets Investment Sales team located in Boston, MA.
Essential Job Duties:
- Financial analysis of multifamily opportunities, including existing, value add, and ground-up developments using proprietary excel underwriting model, and leverage 3rd party research sources to generate comp support for detailed BOVs
- Actively assist in the research, writing, and proofing Investment Sales marketing offering memorandums (OMs), Broker Opinion of Values (BOVs) and custom client presentations
- Research and maintain databases which track Investment Sales activity, construction pipeline, rent and expense comp databases and other relevant real estate metrics
- Support business development efforts by maintaining owner databases and tracking of target properties and prospective client targets
- Develop and maintain market knowledge through regular reading of industry trade journals, economic forecasts, and news-related periodicals
- Assist in the creation and editing of state of the market presentations given at national conferences and in private client meetings
- Track job data and new developments pertinent to all Northeast markets
- Point of contact for due diligence process once listings are under contract
- Conduct transaction coordination and due diligence coordination for the Investment Sales team
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of extensive financial analyses and data management knowledge. Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry required
- Experience in developing financial models, cash flows, NPV & IRR analysis
- Must have a strong analytical aptitude
- Working knowledge and/or sincere interest in commercial real estate
- Technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in performing multiple tasks and dealing with changing deadline requirements required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be focused, flexible, and organized
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
UNITED STATES, MA, BOSTON
Requisition #: 19003077
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0