Working directly for Brickendon, this role offers significant exposure to front office business users. It would also involve working closely with Brickendon Consultants on-site with this client (in other business areas). The successful candidate would be expected to co-ordinate with other technical resources in order to see project work through from inception to delivery.
The successful candidate will join as a Senior Consultant and Business Analyst to work onsite with a leading Investment Bank, within key workstreams working on the latest regulatory compliance frameworks.
You will need to demonstrate:
· Work across various lines of business and functional areas to design and define systems and processes that meet our clients’ control and regulatory needs/requirements.
· Ability to analyse and manage the impact of change requirements.
· Further, to support, design, develop, systems testing and UAT. Acts as an owner of the requirements within a delivery team.
· Interface with all levels of seniority across the organisation i.e. trading, risk, IT, legal and operations.
· Add value to whilst maintaining quality delivery on projects
· Experience in end-to-end development and project life cycles.
· Gap Analysis
· Produce quality business requirements documents and Functional specifications.
· Run workshops to engage Business and IT stakeholders.
· Collaborate with internal Brickendon Research and Thought Leadership team in procuring Practice collateral / solutions and journal article material.
· Network on client site to spot possible Brickendon opportunities for growth.
The role offers significant exposure to the business across front, middle and back office.
The successful candidate would be expected to co-ordinate with other business resources in order to see project work through to delivery.
· 7-10 years’ experience in capital markets
· Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Information Technology (2.1 or equivalent) (preferred)
· Previous background in consulting beneficial
· A track record of delivering solutions into production in tier one capital markets environments.
· At least 5 years of business analysis and project management experience in the industry; with exposure to various asset classes.
· Demonstrate the ability to translate business needs into functional specs to ensure that the platform is delivered as intended.
· Ability to define/map complex systems / rules and provide clear functional solutions.
· Experience working on large business systems that run across the organisation and geographies.
· Knowledge of development and project lifecycle and experience of working in a structured and unstructured project environment
· Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Tables, etc)
· Ability to operate effectively within a project team
· High standard of written and oral communication
· Presentation skills desirable
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
· Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness
· Must have broad knowledge across various areas within capital markets (FX, Fixed Income, Equities, and/or Commodities)
· Passionate about delivering value business.
· Business Analysis certificates (i.e. ISEB) desirable.
BRICKENDON CONTACT: Jack Lockerbie (Engagement Manager)
TEL NO: 347 285 8522 email: jack.lockerbie@Brickendon.com