Senior Executive Operations Coordinator, Network
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr. Operations Coordinator, Bain Executive Network Job Location US-MA-Boston | US-IL-Chicago | US-TX-Dallas | US-CA-Palo Alto | US-GA-Atlanta Job ID 2019-3566 Posted Date 7/10/2019 Category Bain Executive Network Type Regular Full-Time Location : Location US-MA-Boston
Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world's business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, technology, organization, private equity and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. The firm aligns its incentives with clients by linking its fees to their results. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 51 offices in 32 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.
Bain & Company’s relentless focus on results is at the heart of Bain history and culture. Bain strives to make a difference in everything it does. Bain’s people enjoy collaboration and helping others succeed. They are approachable, humble, down to earth, and laugh a lot. While Bain’s people hold common goals, individuals drive the richness of its culture. The best way to fit in is to be yourself. Bain’s people like working with each other. They develop deep, enduring relationships with each other and their clients. And, they enjoy what they do and have fun along the way.
Bain has long been a leader of innovation. Whether by working with private equity or non-profits, or by aligning its success with the success of its clients, Bain has stood apart as a leader in management consulting. Bain's enriching environment encourages people to achieve their best and make a lasting impact. The accelerated learning process at Bain is unparalleled. Bain also provides the flexibility to pursue your passions and shape your career while with the firm. Bain’s culture is one of opportunity.
Bain Executive Network:
The Bain Executive Network (BEN) is a capability created to support our most valued clients - individual executives and client organizations - to help them generate better results. The BEN team:
- Provides senior business leaders with customized career advice and coaching during critical inflection points in their careers; and
- Advises client organizations on talent strategy, as success often requires increasing the quality and capability of a company’s human capital – its people. BEN serves as a vehicle to generate even better results for our clients by helping them get the right talent into critical roles.
The global BEN team brings deep experience in strategy consulting, executive search, and executive coaching.
The Sr. Coordinator serves as an integral part of the global Bain Executive Network team, with a particular focus on supporting Americas client facing team members due to alignment of time zones, but also supporting EMEA and APAC through global delivery model, coordinating with fellow global BEN Operations team members in New Delhi.
The Sr. Coordinator is responsible for executive support related activities, priority research efforts, and ad hoc projects. The Sr. Coordinator is expected to work effectively and efficiently on multiple, simultaneous requests through a combination of solid project management, proactive and high quality search execution, and strong, team-oriented delivery against specific client needs.
The Sr. Coordinator is expected to demonstrate a steady upward trajectory in the depth and scope of his/her contributions over time, and to be viewed as the BEN operations support backbone to the BEN Americas client facing team.
- Executive support
- Assisting global BEN team in creating valuable information packs for executives in transition, including but not limited to standard format CVs, lists of relevant contacts, etc.
- Develop market maps listing target companies by defined criteria (geography, sector, company size).
- Search support and talent advisory
- Create and proactively maintain and refresh executive lists to improve efficient search execution. Meet regularly with the global BEN team to ensure executive lists fulfill their most common client requests for talent.
- Research executive backgrounds using well known online sources, external databases and internal databases to create brief summary profiles and talent mappings.
- Research and develop talent IP: Conduct online research and perform analyses to help develop, update, and codify IP for BEN to use to respond to client talent advisory requests.
- Reporting support
- Maintain and keep up-to-date internal team database of executive support activity, and document all search and candidate activity as required by BEN’s current protocols using internal team database.
- Analyze the activity data to identify meaningful trends, and report key insights in presentation form for key internal stakeholders (e.g., Office Heads, Practice Area leaders).
- Systems support
- Serve as first point of contact for Americas client facing team members systems related questions (including but not limited to Avature, SharePoint, CRM), and serve on BEN internal systems team to support ongoing implementation, enhancements, and upgrades of Avature.
- Support Bain Career Advisory team (closely related team to BEN) with administration of Bain Alumni career center, working with internal Bain teams, job posters, and alumni/Bainies to provide access to site
- Collaborate with the global BEN team in production of high-quality presentations as per Bain standards and support ad hoc projects.
- Anticipate, track, and resolve operational issues, make tradeoffs and manage escalations to meet committed delivery timelines.
- Take full ownership of all tasks assigned and execute work independently.
- Provide regular written and verbal updates on status of projects directly with stakeholders. Proactively communicate any potential issues with deadlines or problems with data accuracy.
- Identify and participate in team initiatives, such as training, process/tool improvements and introduce new ideas/processes to tackle challenges faced by the team
The successful candidate will exhibit an enthusiasm for research and data management. S/he will possess strong organizational and project management skills, as well as a proven background of problem-solving. Given our collaborative business orientation, the successful candidate will possess a track record of collaborative and solutions-oriented business practices. The ideal profile includes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with exposure to database or list management and excellent secondary research skills
- Ideally minimum of 2 years working at a global, leading executive search firm or in similar senior talent acquisition function; minimum of 1 year of experience in a research capacity (business and people research)
- Proficient in using online secondary research sources including but not limited to LinkedIn, Factiva, OneSource, BoardEx
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and collaboration tools such as SharePoint. For Excel in particular, experience designing and executing analyses, and using advanced functions such as pivot tables and vlookups.
- Flexible to collaborate with and accommodate colleagues across offices and geographies
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service orientation
- Works independently, with consistent attention to details and a high level of accuracy
- Collaborative, team oriented working style and ability to work with a diverse range of internal and client team members; highly recommended by former colleagues
- Intellectual curiosity and energetic attitude to learn and develop. Desires to push individual boundaries, and an enthusiasm to discover creative solutions
- Demonstrated success in working with senior level stakeholders and exhibiting sound judgment
- Keen interest in talent acquisition and cultivation
- Makes work fun
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS