Senior Director, Consultant Relations
Build and maintain strategic relationships with assigned Institutional Investment Consultants leading to maintenance and growth of endorsements, assets and revenue from consultant delegated and advisory channels. Quarterback all interactions with Investment Consultants on behalf of Columbia Threadneedle and work to enhance the firm's brand and reputation in the marketplace through providing clear and intentional articulation of the firm's capabilities and value proposition to the consultant community. Act as a senior leader within the Global Consultant Relations team. Responsibilities
- Identify and drive the strategic plan with assigned global and regional investment consultants by determining which investment strategies are best placed with each firm from a research perspective and enacting an action plan toward success. Build and maintain strategic relationships with assigned Institutional Investment Consultants that lead to maintenance and growth of endorsements, assets & revenue through consultant delegated and advisory channels.
- Work collaboratively with Global CTI Consultant Relations colleagues to accomplish strategic global initiatives. Act as a senior leader amongst the consultant relations team, working in close collaboration with the global head of consultant relations to manage, report on, articulate and build consensus for the global consultant relations strategy with internal stakeholders.
- Quarterback all interactions with assigned Investment Consultants on behalf of Columbia Threadneedle, and work to enhance Columbia Threadneedle's brand and reputation in the marketplace through providing clear and intentional articulation of CTI's capabilities and value proposition to the consultant community. Ensure that assigned consulting firms have a strong positive opinion of CTI, executive touchpoints as appropriate, and identify and work to remove roadblocks to success both internally and externally. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10+ years in institutional consultant relations with demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Investment Consultants
- Comprehensive knowledge of all investment products (both Equity and Fixed)
- Proven track record and established contacts in the marketplace, specifically with Investment Consultants
- Ability to provide direct and/or indirect leadership to team, including coaching, development and performance management
- Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to foster relationships and build referral loyalty
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree
- Series 3