At Experian Data Quality, we believe in a competitive, team-oriented environment that requires the full investment and engagement of every team member. We expect team members to focus on creating a solution-driven environment by encouraging creativity and innovation. Data Quality is a rapidly expanding field and there is a high need for dedicated, creative, and driven individuals who are committed to creating solutions that redefine how organizations interact with citizens.
Want to see what it's like to work with EDQ for 10 years? Take a look at Liam's story here:
The Sr. Director of Client Services oversees the Professional Services, Customer Success & Support and Strategic Programs and Innovation teams. This role is responsible for the internal and external customer experience for the post-sale part of the business.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for achieving strategic goals and objectives of functional area by providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to a group of subordinate directors, managers and staff.
- Establish and drive strategies to support the client services teams efforts to turn out high quality client products and consulting solutions.
- Anticipate future needs and market requirements in order to develop and support the execution of a clear vision plan for success.
- Focus on consultative services, quality practices and process improvement to drive sustainable, competitive advantages for internal and external partners.
- Establish and maintain effective, ongoing, cross-functional communications with internal and external clients regarding client needs and production processes.
- Acquire, analyze, and apply data, people and processes in the most efficient manner to ensure a competitive edge with products, service delivery capabilities, and consultative employees to support clients.
- Work with executive management team to establish and modify strategic goals as necessary
- Build relationships with global product and find creative ways to implement or deliver
- Partner across the business to improve the go-to-market strategy of our professional service offerings
- Implement best practices across all departments under remit in order to have the most efficient and effective client services department
- Act as an escalation point for any customer issues
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and client services
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to optimize and reduce costs of customer on-boarding process including customer handoff, communication, content and training
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years functional experience in a client services or information technology environment.
- 7+ years managerial experience.
- Ability to think strategically and guide department objectives to help support overall business strategies.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent logic and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of evolving technology and how it affects the products supported.
- Ability to consistently and accurately anticipate internal and external client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a high performing team in a results oriented environment.
- Ability to plan, budget, delegate, and prioritize workloads and resources.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.My Submissions
Track your opportunities.Similar Listings
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
📁 Customer Service
Post Date: Oct 24, 2019© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |