Senior Designer - Digital Content
We are looking for a senior designer for our Digital Customer Experience team. In this role, you will serve as a digital creative lead that works with cross-functional teams to take projects from concept to execution, partnering with copywriters, marketing managers, content strategists, and information technologists. You will provide strategic solutions that balance best practice of user experience and design principles. Responsibilities
- Provide solutions, concepts and execution for digital assets to support marketing strategies with user experience top of mind; maintaining a high standard of on-target, on-brand visual executions.
- Uncover innovative ways to incorporate new media and engaging content into landing pages and emails; be creatively progressive, through the exploration of fresh and inventive visual work within the platforms of content management systems.
- Provide creative direction and art reviews to production designers and external vendors (digital and print).
- Help to manage, document and evolve branding standards and guidelines within the digital space.
- Manage and archive final file libraries; including photo rights, wireframe and email templates, iconography and native art files.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years design experience in an agency or marketing role.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; Sketch, Premier, UI/UX is a plus).
- Knowledge and use of best practices related to layout and navigation principles; wireframing; responsive / mobile first design.
- Strong knowledge of typography and design principles.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines and standards and provide creative direction to production or external vendors as needed.
- Strong relationship skills, attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at once in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.