This elite Labor & Employment Law Firm is seeking an experienced individual that can play a lead role on tackling complex projects. They have a generally relaxed hours requirement compared to their competitors and they will be operating under a hybrid in-office schedule moving forward. Additionally, you will have access to the resources of this firm's international presence while operating within the small collaborative space of their Boston location.
- Litigation background preferred
- Seeking candidates with a minimum of 4 years experience working in the Labor & Employment Law space
- Hybrid in-office schedule
- This position is intended to provide reduced flexible hours
- 1800 billable hours expectation (no expectation for producing non-billable business)