Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join our newly created Digital Customer Experience team. In this role you'll work with a team of product, tech, and data partners to create innovative digital solutions for existing and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success developing digital assets within salesforce marketing cloud or other distribution platforms. They're someone who can understand the "big idea" and be a do-er in executing that strategy day-to-day. This person has a love of innovative email development with an appreciation for working within a complex, regulated corporate environment. Responsibilities
• Focus on developing responsive CAN-SPAM compliant emails Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Convert design mock-ups into functional responsive HTML emails, while communicating best practices in feedback and identifying potential optimizations.
• Ability to brand UX designs into visual designs on Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
• Build reusable, scalable code and libraries for future use.
• Understand and execute quality control procedures, including proofreading code, performing cross platform testing through EmailonAcid and validating CAN-SPAM, and accessibility requirements.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
• Create high-level, re-usable AMPScript based personalization content.
• Facilitate a desirable consumer experience through journey development
• Write functional requirement documents and guides as required.
• Manage commitments across multiple projects.
• Present concepts and work to peers and leadership.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with back-end technology counterparts.
• Collaborate with the Digital Customer Experience Team in order to think through and inform design decisions. Required Qualifications
• 3-5 years email development experience.
• 3-5 years visual design experience.
• Proficient understanding of email best practices, development in HTML, CSS and AMPScript
• Basic understanding SQL, Data Extensions, Suppression lists and Automation Studio
• Proficient understanding of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools Adobe creative suite / alternative design tools.
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail.
• Experience with Agile development environments, common design, documentation and software development tools (InVision, Confluence, JIRA, content management tools).
• Willingness to communicate project exceptions to team leaders and the broader team.
• Clear and effective written, verbal, and listening skills.