- Participates in the development of functional or operational requirements for applications including but not limited to Salesforce, Anaplan and Appway. Tests and trains users on applications with guidance from more experienced colleagues. Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for Salesforce application issues requiring escalation; collaborates with appropriate individuals or teams across Wealth Management to research solutions and drive resolutions.
- Uses defined or documented processes to collect and define requirements from businesses or functional areas.
- Works with users and peers on planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing application use cases and/or enhancements. Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Participates in process improvement reviews and summarizes business issues and client feedback for team's review
- Assists with training of users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems; includes the creation of training materials to prepare users for new product releases or enhancements.
- Provides oversight of support for existing application functionality to client facing sales and portfolio management staff.
- Supports user acceptance testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems. Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Serves as a centralized Salesforce resource and subject matter expert to raise the technical knowledge of users.
- Assists with building customized Salesforce reporting to support the ongoing needs of the business.
- Uses basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- Demonstrates problem solving, critical thinking and relationship skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams to drive strategy.
- Assists National Sales Team on an as needed basis with special projects and/or reporting request.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
- Prior salesforce experience preferred
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM US Markets-HR14164 Requisition Number: