The purpose of this position is to support and influence business units & group functions to define, analyze, build & deliver value-added CRM solutions. The role will maintain Business Intelligence tools inclusive of Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud and Tableau dashboards to provide leaders consistent, accurate insight to make strategic business decisions, meet regulatory requirements and execute on business opportunities. Responsibilities
• Drive CRM roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business
• Assist with project execution by providing input to business requirements, test plans, and implementation plans
• Act as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions in order to drive knowledge transfer
• Communicate action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners
• Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com and handle all on-going customization/ alteration of the system
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes
• Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience
• Assist with performing user acceptance testing and ensure the test results meet defined criteria in order to meet the business objectives
• Document standard operating procedures and process flows for the organization to reference
• Perform statistical analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives
• Be the company SME on Salesforce.com Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com including hands-on Salesforce.com (SFDC) administrative / configuration / implementation experience and/or integration with external systems.
• Ability to understand business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value-added solutions.
• Strong organization, time management and follow-up skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Ability to build strong internal relationships and work in a collaborative environment.
• Advanced Excel skills. Preferred Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this position must possess:
• Solid Salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Prior Business Analyst experience and Salesforce Administration experience within Financial Services Industries.
• The ability to apply technical knowledge to support the strategic plan lead by the PMO Office.
• The ability to demonstrate self-sufficiency with accessing, processing and interpreting information.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of all levels across the organization and external partners as required.