Sales Support, Officer
Are you a confident, poised, self-motivated person who has a competitive drive to succeed and contribute to the growth of a fast-paced sales organization?
We're looking for a strong candidate to join our development team and assist the senior sales leads in achieving their sales goals by providing various support functions during the entire sales process, specifically in our efforts in Latin America and the Asset Owner Sector. Role includes research, preparing presentations, fee underwriting, responding to requests/needs in a timely and accurate fashion and providing management/oversight of sales related meetings and projects. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategize with assigned sales team and senior management to determine yearly sales targets/prospects
- Identify key opportunities and track progress against goals set
- Work directly with the assigned sales team or sales lead to identify prospect/client needs
- Assist in prep for conferences
- Sales presentation composition
- Manage deal team
- Prepare fee schedules
- Assist in preparation of Cover Letters and Executive Summaries
- Provide backup and serve as an in house resource to sales team or sales lead
- Able to assist with and respond to requests for information from prospects/clients
- Provide oversight of projects/deals
- Assist with initial pro-forma draft for evaluation
- Cold call warm leads delegated by salesperson
- Assist with researching prospects/clients
- Assist in synthesizing and summarizing competitor analysis
- Help track deals through various tools - Global Center, SalesForce.com, etc
- Manage high-level projects requested by sales team
- Maintain and grow relationships with internal departments, support staff and site offices that support the sales process
- Coordinate conference requests through the Marketing Manager- ensure compliance with all required documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or Business Administration.
- 4 years of investment servicing operations experience is preferred.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills.
- Demonstrated editing, written and verbal skills.
- Proven work ethic and ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have a sales focus and the ability to interface with all levels within State Street
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess strong research skills and organizational skills to manage the strategic development and tactical execution of large marketing plan
- Demonstrate aptitude at persuasive and concise writing
- Bring a fresh perspective
- Take initiative to create results - set up meetings, pick up the phone
- Pay attention to detail and organization