Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Sales Coordinator will work with and provide support, communication, and coordination for assigned Non-US Retail Sales & Relationship Management Teams. The Sales Coordinator will develop a thorough understanding of the products and vehicles at MFS to effectively assist in retail sales and relationship management efforts. The Sales Coordinator will have an impact in enhancing client relationships by providing outstanding service. Principal Responsibilities
- Act as a primary resource in coordinating all details, logistics, and materials relative to client meetings and due diligence visits. Liaise with the Marketing and Event Management Teams to ensure successful delivery of meetings and events in a timely manner. Interact directly with clients and external vendors or service providers when appropriate. Coordinate follow- through on all problem resolution and information requests associated with the meetings.
- Create, produce and distribute accurate, compliant, customized marketing presentations and for the full spectrum of MFS products. Identify and correct data inconsistencies and recommend process improvements to increase efficiencies and improve overall service.
- Works with Speaker Coordinator to obtain investment speakers for sales meetings. Initiate and follow-through on problem resolution and information requests.
- Act as primary liaison/contact globally for service support activities including internal data requests, competitive information, sales and service materials, product information, and marketing materials.
- Assist in preparation for client meetings including providing a status of relationship and update on completed ongoing matters and finalize materials. May participate in meetings at MFS or at external sites as appropriate.
- Utilize CRM database as central resource to maintain and proactively track all appropriate upcoming meetings, calls, contacts, and activities within assigned coverage. Maintain accurate metrics/statistics around meetings identifying main trends and elevate any issues encountered regularly; Generate regular and custom reports as requested.
- Develop, communicate and implement workflow procedures relative to meeting, mailings and other relationship management functions. Communicate issues or trends relative to workflow, operational, or compliance issues that arise in course of job responsibilities.
- Utilize understanding of relevant non-cash guidelines to act as liaison for the team regarding entertainment events; works to ensure compliance.
- Provide sales prospecting support using various sources as appropriate. Assist with finals preparation, including competitive analysis and distribution of sales materials and presentations.
- Assist in tracking and monitoring the department's budget. Process invoices and approvals for meetings and events through the MFS systems as appropriate.
- Assist other teams within the department and perform additional duties as requested by manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills - Spanish language skills are strongly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and demonstrated leadership skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite applications and CRM.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."