Associate, Sales (Consumer & Retail)
Requisition #: 47142
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Boston, MA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Business Development Organization.
- Leverage client employee databases, public sources (e.g., Discover.org, LinkedIn) and account/solution team knowledge to ensure our client database is up-to-date with client/prospect contact information
- Monitor & Analyze activity reports to identify target responses and marketing qualified leads (MQLs); Facilitate transition of MQL to sales outreach and weekly account team pipeline review and capture actions for progressing leads and opportunities
- Administer our sales methodology and support the business professionals in driving the use of our sales effectiveness tools for an opportunity; schedule time with broader team for relationship/pursuit planning
- Develop action plans for targeted client relationships
- Schedule internal meetings for proposal or meeting preparations; for proposals, review RFP and create a list of all materials is required and set up project plan of internal deadlines for deliverables
- Gather any standard KPMG content from account repositories or Proposal Global Positioning system GPS); Collaborate with Account Manager/Marketing to develop account/solution brochures or materials as needed and Quality Assurance (QA) materials for grammatical/spelling errors
- Minimum of one year of sales experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university (Business, Accounting, Analytics or Finance majors preferred) or a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent work ethic and excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong social media or analytical skills is a plus
- Strong desire for advancement and possesses a self-motivated personality
- Travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.