SMA & Sales Data Analyst
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
Using discretion and judgment, this position supports the integrity of Sales data and Retail SMA accounts. The SMA and Sales Data Analyst should possess excellent communication skills and exhibit the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
In addition, provides operational support for all groups interacting with Retail SMA Operations. With limited supervision, executes proper oversight over Outsourcing provider and Retail SMA Trading Operations. Also works with Manager to ensure best practices are implemented. Assist with Sales Data Management responsibilities which includes reconciliation, reporting and data loads. In addition, provider backup support for Retail SMA Trading Operations team. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Works independently to perform weekly Retail SMA model/clone review and escalates action items to Portfolio Managers for approval. Identifies areas to improve efficiency and accuracy with the review.
- Provides oversight on SMA Outsourcing provider which includes review of daily, weekly and monthly audit reports as well as quarterly random sampling. Identifies, communicate issues and collaborates with Outsourcer regarding enhancements to systems or processes to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures throughout the organization. Reviews SEI SLA Metric reports and error reports to ensure KPIs are met and if not seeks corrective action. In addition, maintains MFS internal KPI/KPRs. Also works with Senior Manager to complete Due Diligence activities.
- Assists team members across other business lines and manager with day-to-day coverage or small projects as requested. Requires cross-training and ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Offers feedback guidance for strategic initiatives that affect the team and external clients. Identifies operational inefficiencies and trade error trends. Monitors proper controls and maintains internal KPI/KPR making recommendations for improvements. Acts as an advocate for MFS regarding Outsourcer performance.
- Provides operational support as it relates to Sales Data Management. These responsibilities include reconciliations, monitoring of rejected trades and data checks, system updates and data loading. Also serves as SME for Retail SMA data loads to internal Sales Systems.
- Compiles AUM data from SMA Model Delivery sponsors, distributes monthly AUM report and ensures that data is updated accurately in internal systems.
- Assists in the implementation of new sponsor relationships, products and maintenance of existing relationships from an operational perspective.
- Responsible for Retail SMA proxy oversight which includes monthly random sampling and annual certification process.
- Ensures that procedures are documented, current and consistently followed and that grids and checklists are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Assumes additional responsibilities, as required.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years related experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Work well independently, however, is expected to contribute a team setting.
- Moderate understanding of investment products and investment operations is desired.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Experience with Onbase, Investcloud APL, Sales Connect or DST TA2000 is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and exhibit the ability to work effectively under pressure.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."