Reporting Automation Project Manager
- Not Specified
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 12 Nov 18
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Contribute to the long-term strategy and vision for the Automation function and platform. Support the Retail, International and Institutional channels with automation of reporting materials, data sourcing, layout building, library elements and ongoing maintenance of reporting requirements. Enhance the current reporting process by managing projects that lead to efficiencies in data collection, automation, report production, and distribution.
- Responsible for efficiently implementing the appropriate firm reporting tool(s), our standard reporting practices, as well as workflow, control procedures and status of reports.
- Lead and play a key role in significant projects that result in automation and efficiencies through the usage of our desktop automation tools.
- Viewed as a senior, subject matter expert that the team can look to for guidance across the automation space.
- Work closely with IT teams and various data owners to ensure completeness, accuracy and flow of data into the appropriate reporting tools.
- Troubleshoot data issues and resolve production problems related to all reporting.
- Serve as a key contact for the Head of Relationship Management, Institutional Client Service Director and their teams for new and existing client reporting enhancements and inquiries.
- Coordinate with other areas within Eaton Vance to ensure that high quality and comprehensive client reporting is provided to all clients, in accordance with compliance policies, defined parameters and contractual requirements.
- Serve as a technical resource to the team, utilizing available resources and a demonstrated ability to handle both standard and non-standard situations through the application of systems and product knowledge.
- Participate in broader institutional and international projects as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Services team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven years of investment services experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and project management skills.
- Experience with desktop automation tools – SimCorp Coric a plus as well as institutional client reporting.
- Comfort and fluency in understanding database structures and data movement.
- Familiarity with 1940 Act Funds, Institutional pooled vehicles, UCITS and Separate Accounts.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of an organization.
- Precise, thorough and detail oriented. Expertise in reviewing extensive amount of data and information for accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Works well within a team environment.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110