Relationship Management, Avp
Relationship Management, AVP Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Relationship-Management--AVP_R-630906/apply
- State Streets Relationship Management team is responsible for actively managing State Streets client accounts this includes responsibility for account profitability development of strategic account plans supporting sales in new business opportunities supporting the deployment of cost/process efficient operating models for their clients and day to day monitoring of client satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for managing and strategically building existing client relationships for a client portfolio. Actively contribute to sales and marketing initiatives for new business.
- Monitors analyzes and manages assigned Financial Institutional relationships
- Supervises responsible relationship management assistant developing goals and career path
- In conjunction with Manager assists in the formulation of strategy for deepening partnerships with appointed relationships with particular emphasis on uncovering all revenue-generating or potential business opportunities for State Street
- Gathers and maintains detailed plans in regard to in-scope financial institutional relationships organizational structure strategy industry influence financial performance and key developments
- Publishes on both a structured or ad-hoc basis relationship summaries and updates as warranted using agreed templates and appropriate mechanisms
- Collaborates with Network Management team and other Global Services departments to develop synergies harmonize the operating model and improve overall business relationships
- Where applicable assists in the resolution of service level issues / trends as warranted
- Elevates critical business issues to senior Relationship Manager / head of FI RM and other senior Global Services' managers where appropriate
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- Relevant experience and demonstrated knowledge in the financial services industry
- Proven capabilities in operational and staff management
- Proven background in the development and maintenance of client relationships
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-630906
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .