Regional Advisor Consultant Major Market Hybrid BD/IAD (San Francisco)
Partner and consult with financial advisors to guide the implementation of Columbia's mutual funds and/or separate accounts sales. Deliver product knowledge and usable sales approaches across Broker Dealer and Independent Advisor channels. Create Columbia Threadneedle brand recognition and demand. Partner with Regional Advisor Consultant to grow territory by focusing coverage on a larger number of advisors and providing a higher level of support to advisor teams.
Open territories are San Francisco, Philadelphia, Michigan, Minnesota and Ohio. Responsibilities
- Represent products distributed and marketed by Columbia Threadneedle. Drive sales by developing, maintaining, and deepening relationships with new and existing advisors across Broker Dealer and Independent Advisor channels.
- Maintain and leverage a deep understanding of all accounts/distributors, including specific rules of engagement for distributors. Identify client needs and provide investment and business solutions to the financial advisor.
- Partner with Intermediary wholesaling team to achieve sales goals and objectives through effective territory and resource planning and the use of a consultative sales process and other performance improvement systems
About Our Company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in financial services industry
- 3+ year- s sales experience
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to make successful and dynamic sales presentations
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or the ability to obtain within a defined period of tim
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.