- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 12 Mar 18
Quantitative Trader - High/Medium frequency Futures
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
A spin-off fund with an AUM base of $1b based in New York is looking for a mid-senior level quant to join their dynamic electronic trading team.A spin-off fund with an AUM base of $1b based in Boston is looking for a mid-senior level quant to join their dynamic electronic trading team. The firm has been around for 5 years and is currently expanding organically to keep up with capital inflows and a profitable track record.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is a Senior level role on their trading desk doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of medium to high-frequency trading strategies alongside the investment committee. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and exceptional opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative research and development of higher frequency trading strategies across global futures markets
- Research and implementation of new datasets into developmental strategies
- Backtesting and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Market microstructure research and alpha signal research across futures
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills
- Strong programming skills in various languages
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D. preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.