An investment firm in Boston is hiring for Fixed Income Technology Analyst to work within their Global Fixed Income group. The ideal candidate will support quantitative alpha strategies, build technological solutions and core libraries for research and investment applications.
The analyst will work in the quantitative research team, in close collaboration with research analysts in various Fixed Income investment groups, covering a wide, global mandate for rates, currency, and credit strategies across developed and emerging markets.
- A degree in a STEM field such as computer science, engineering, data science, statistics, or hard science
- 3-7 years of professional experience
- Solid programming skills in modern languages, such as Python, C#, JAVA
- Familiarity with calculus, probability & statistics, computational mathematics and optimization
- Build, manage, and test research & production model code for investment strategies
- Design and code technological and data pipeline solutions for the research platform and strategy/portfolio applications
- Provide support for the management and consumption of data on a real-time/daily basis for signals and trading models to ensure high quality model inputs and outputs
- Develop, analyze, maintain, and monitor daily analytical runs for a suite of trading models; provide graphical reports and visualization tools for model summary, risk analysis, and performance attribution
- Analyze, prepare, and onboard new datasets for alpha signal testing for both traditional structured data and alternative/big data sets
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.