Quantitative Researcher - Hedge Fund
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 04 Apr 18 2018-04-04
Exciting opportunity for a Quantitative Researcher to join a growing hedge fund based in Boston.
A Quantitative Research Analyst is required by a Boston based Hedge Fund to join their central research group. The Quantitative Researcher will work closely with Portfolio Managers on various research initiatives, and will be expected to contribute their own research and trading strategies. The researcher will work the full research development lifecycle including generating, back testing and forecasting risk on signals.
A small part of the Quantitative Researcher's role will also be to help improve the data infrastructure as well as work closely with traders and trade operations to improve execution. Experience with large volumes of data is highly desirable.
Qualified candidates will require:
- Master Degree or PhD in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science related programs
- 0-2 years post study work experience in Quantitative/ research field
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Matlab, Python, R
- Data Management experience (SQL)
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.