Quantitative Researcher - Equity Macro
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 06 Dec 18
Great opportunity with a reputable Asset Manager in Boston who are growing in AUM and personnel. The Quantitative Researcher will work in a collaborative investment structure and will need a macro and equities background.
We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Researcher with a background in Macro Equity strategies to join this Boston based Asset Manager. The Quantitative Researcher will work closely with a portfolio manager to help generate your own research ideas as well as work in a collaborative structure.
The Quantitative Researcher will have a background in Portfolio Construction and will need solid programming and data skills. In-depth knowledge of domestic and global Equities as well as a macro background is a must.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Science or Computer Science
- 3-5 years Research or Quantitative Experience
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C++, SAS, SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.