Seeking a Quantitative Research Strategist to join a top fund in Boston.
- Research and implement new trading strategies
- Apply your observation skills and modern statistical methods to identify and build predictive models
- Analyze existing strategies to identify potential improvements
- Develop risk models and frameworks to manage portfolio risks
- Create tools to automate research tasks and improve visualization of complex data sets
- PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering
- Python or C/C++
- Exceptional quantitative, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to solve technical and or quantitative problems under pressure
- Ability to communicate within and across teams, at a high and low level, on both technical and non-technical subjects
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.