- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 18 Sep 18
Great opportunity for Quantitative Researcher (or Quantitative Developer) with at least 1 year experience to join a growing fund in Boston.
A Boston Asset Manager is looking for an Associate Quantitative Researcher with 1-3 years experience in a quantitative related field to join their research team.
You will be joining a team of highly qualified and experienced quantitative and portfolio professionals and will be responsible for developing models, conducting research, data management and portfolio construction. Successful applicants will likely have completed a Mathematical, Engineering or Physics degree from a top school, and will have good programming experience in any object oriented language.
Qualified candidates will require:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics/ Stats, Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 1-3 years Quantitative/ Data Science Experience
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, C++, Java, SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
- Equities or Futures experience Highly Desirable
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.